January 26, 2010

I Want To Sleep With My Sister's Boyfriend...Am I Crazy?

Dear Portland,

My sister’s boyfriend is always hitting on me (eye contact, etc.) when she’s not around. I know he wants to sleep with me and I’m so attracted to him physically that I really want too. I know I’m crazy, what should I do?

Crazy!


Dear Crazy,

This is the question you should've asked me…

Dear Portland,

What is the absolute, without-a-doubt way for me to "catch a beat-down?"


my reply…

Dear Crazy,

Let your sister find out you slept with her man!


“Catfight” Love, Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments that are congratulatory, thought provoking and/or constructive criticism. Any derogatory comments of any nature will not be posted. Thank you for reading Ask Portland and taking the time to write a comment.

Have a question that you would like answered? Please send all questions to me at askportland@gmail.com. If your question is answered, it will be published on this blog anonymously. —Love, Portland