April 05, 2020

Find A Man Who Calls You Beautiful- Repost

I hope this finds all of you well and safe. I'm re-posting this article while quarantined and revisiting my very neglected blog. I'm my life grew legs.  The good news is, I'm back and ready to answer your questions. 
I still think this article is an excellent thought addition to AskPortland and here's why...

Calling a women beautiful is one of the ultimate of compliments we love to hear especially if it comes from a quality man.

For me, it not only tells me that a man holds me in high regard, it tells me in a very intimate way that he's been thinking about me. I could go on and on...but "Hi Beautiful" as a greeting is simply the best.

Quarantined Love, Portland

https://www.torontosnumber1datedoctor.com/blog/find-a-guy-who-calls-you-beautiful/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments that are congratulatory, thought provoking and/or constructive criticism. Any derogatory comments of any nature will not be posted. Thank you for reading Ask Portland and taking the time to write a comment.

Have a question that you would like answered? Please send all questions to me at askportland@gmail.com. If your question is answered, it will be published on this blog anonymously. —Love, Portland